Greetings

Wallpapers

Free MMS

Free SMS

3GP Videos

Mobile Themes

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Valentine Special Missing you SMS

• Memories play a confusing role. They make u laugh when u remember the time u cried together! But make u cry when u remember the time u laughed together.
• What makes some people Dearer? It's not just the happiness that u feel when u meet them but the pain u feel, when u miss them. Miss U
• Close ur eyes..., Relax ur body and stop breathing as long as U can. Now breath... I miss u as much as u missed the air.
• Near ones are not dear, dear ones are not near, it is easy to remember the near ones, but very difficult to forget the dear ones. Missing You.
• Don't forget that someone somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on every falling star. Missing You!
• Every tear is a sign of brokeness, every silence is a sign of lonliness, every smile is a sign of kindness, every sms is a sign of remembrance
• I drink to make other people interesting
• Lessons of life: Learn 2 care, learn 2 smile, learn 2 cry, learn 2 give, learn 2 4give, learn 2 share, learn 2 trust, n learn 2 luv & learn 2 say: U Miss me!
• Aapko milne ko man kar raha tha, man ko samjhaya to dil tadapane laga, dil ko bahelaya to ankhein ro padi, unhe chup karaya to saansein bol padi... I miss U
• Sometimes, I forget to say hi,Sometimes, I even miss to reply, Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,I’m just giving u time to miss me!

Popular Posts